Monday, January 29, 2007

Message from Mardy




Hello my tara fans,

First, i'd like to apologize due to my absence during the tara show weeks before. As u may have heard from my brother I was in the States, but now i'm back in jakarta..:-)

As I have promised u all that I'll be meeting u sometime this week, just let me know your schedule, time, and place. I have cancelled my flight to Kuala Lumpur for the tara finale gathering party with other contestants along with the media. In retrospective I was thinking if u guys/gals wanna meet for the tara finale gathering.. that would be awesome

pls let me know asap as I have to arrange my schedule. again, thank you for supporting us and creating that cool web sites.

love ya,

Mardy
amazing race asia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mardy,
Are you able to share with us any more information about yourself, similar to what Marsio has posted?
What are your favourite movies, what food do you like, tastes in music etc.?

Anonymous said...

i love both of you.. maybe its too late.. hehehe...